Dice are one of the oldest forms of cryptocurrency-specific games, as craps were among the first blockchain-based gaming options. These games are quite simple, with punters usually having the task of predicting whether a given dice roll will be above or below the number chosen by a player.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY ROULETTE WITH BTC, ETH, TRX, OR EOS
+ 100 free spins
- 110% first deposit bonus up to 1 BTC
- 5 BTC in bonuses available over first three deposits
- Over 2,000 games to choose from
- Eight games to choose from
- Fast money transferring common on the site
- Site accepts large number of cryptocurrencies
Up To 100 Btc
- Provably fair dice game
- Players can customize their odds and potential winnings
- Ability to auto bet for faster outcomes
Just by Registering
- Bitcoin faucet allows for no deposit bonus
- 13 games to choose from
- Low house edge, provably fair games
+ 200 free spins
- 125% first deposit bonus up to 0.125 BTC
- Over 1,500 games to choose from
- VIP program available for frequent players.
For Casino Games
- Sportsbook that uses mutual betting
- Large selection of betting markets to choose from
- Features provably fair casino games
How to Gamble with an Online Bitcoin Casino
Players can choose to bet above or below a number. They can risk less and kick a number more likely, or they can bet on less likely results with higher payouts. Anyway, dice games and betting in bitcoin have been hand in hand for a long time.
Lately, bitcoin dice games have become more elaborate in the way they are structured. Instead of being restricted to the actual craps game, with numbers between 1 and 12, bettors can now participate in craps games where the results can range from 0001 to 9999. This allows more flexibility in choosing numbers to bet over or below, in addition to having a greater variety of probabilities and accurate payments.
Dice players generally look for games with a lower house edge when compared to other bitcoin casino offerings, with house odds generally in the range of 1% or 2%.