We understand why online casinos allow their customers to use PayPal when carrying out transactions. Paypal is a fast and safe online method to send and receive payments. Paypal utilizes the secure sockets layer protocol and encrypts transactions using 128-bit.
We have done some research into the best Casinos which accept PayPal, and we created a list. We will divide this list into several categories and highlight the top-rated casinos.
- Zero deposit PayPal casino: BetMGM
- New PayPal casino: WynnBET
- Mobile casino: SugarHouse
- Slots casino: Caesars
- Best real money PayPal casino: BetMGM
- Live PayPal casino: Borgata
- PayPal blackjack casino: Golden Nugget
- PayPal roulette casino: Golden Nugget
- Fastest withdrawal: SugarHouse
- Safest: Bet365
- Customer support: Unibet
Our top rated Ethereum casinos
Our top rated Tron casinos
Our top rated EOS casinos
NO DEPOSIT PAYPAL CASINOS
Do real money no deposit casinos that accept PayPal transactions exist?
The answer is yes. However, most US-based online gambling entities do not provide a deposit bonus, only Pala casino and BetMGM. These two casinos reward newcomers with free credit.
Do all PayPal-accepting casinos offer excellent no-deposit bonuses?
Important: Some of the no-deposit bonuses may appear attractive but have strict wagering requirements attached. A casino exists that offers a no-deposit bonus of $1000 but has a 20x wager attached. The customer will receive $25 off the $1000; if they are lucky, they will need to win the rest via spin.
NEW PAYPAL CASINOS
Experienced players highly covet new PayPal casinos, which are apparent bonuses. New online casinos equal new and better welcome bonuses, a form of competition for those that have existed for some time. New casinos also use this strategy to build their clientele numbers and repertoire.
Are any new PayPal-accepting casinos presently offering generous welcome bonuses? Unfortunately, no, there aren’t any. Business entities do not launch new casinos frequently, and those only a few years in business are not offering mind-blowing welcome bonuses.
MOBILE PAYPAL CASINOS
The gambling industry has become overly saturated with PayPal Mobile Casinos, which makes it difficult for gamblers to choose.
Why do players go through the trouble of finding a PayPal-approved mobile casino?
The answer is simple; players are looking for specific PayPal bonuses. The sad reality is that no such thing exists.
All legitimate online casinos with PayPal have yet to offer PayPal rewards to their customers. Nevertheless, mobile gaming is an excellent way to pass the time, and PayPal makes it easy for players to process their transactions safely.
Legitimate casinos are those gambling platforms that operate their business under the relevant licensing authority.
Why are casinos not offering customers PayPal and mobile bonuses in the US?
There may be varied opinions surrounding this question; however, we have concluded that the iGaming industry needs to be fully aware of the positive impact these strategies can make on their business. It may take some time for casinos to offer PayPal and mobile rewards to their customers in the US, but eventually, they will get there.
PAYPAL SLOTS CASINOS
Can gamblers use PayPal to pay for real money online slot machines?
As stated before, most online gambling platforms accept PayPal transactions, and slot games are the most popular among casinos. Therefore, players who are into slot machines need not worry about the payment methods that best suit them.
It may seem logical for all casinos to implement the PayPal payment system when customers play slot machines because these games are the most popular, and so is PayPal. However, that is not the case.
Are there unique benefits when using PayPal to pay for real money online slots?
Yes and no
Yes, because there are substantial deposit and withdrawal limits. Plus, these transactions are quickly processed compared to other payment methods.
No, because casinos do not reward customers for using a PayPal account for their transactions.
HOW TO SELECT THE MOST APPROPRIATE PAYPAL ONLINE CASINO
Players must consider several factors before deciding on the best one.
Below are seven crucial characteristics all customers should consider and, in the end, will be highly satisfied with their choice.
We will review this list from highest to lowest priority, so we will first look at PayPal deposit and withdrawal.
PayPal deposits and withdrawals
- The key elements that impact customers’ choice of deposit and withdrawal methods are speed and limit. In the USA, customers can instantly deposit funds into their casino account; however, they can not immediately withdraw their winnings. The most highly-rated online gambling sites may take 48 hours to process withdrawals. This measure was put in place to combat money laundering. Regarding limits, the minimum deposit accepted is $10, but some casinos allow customers to deposit a minimum of $5. Players can deposit a hefty sum of $3000, which is the maximum. The best online casinos have a withdrawal limit of $5,000 per week.
- In general, legitimate casinos do not charge a fee for transactions, and customers should be aware of this whenever a casino does this. Any payment-related information, such as methods, length of deposit and withdrawal processing, and the limits, should always be clearly stated for customers to access before sign-up. It is rare for a casino to display deposit and withdrawal limits to customers before they create their accounts, but if the casino does this, it will help the customer make the best decisions.
- Additional payment methods. A casino can only offer its players a wide range of payment methods if the financial service provider trusts them. Players should look for at least ten payment methods when choosing a PayPal-approved casino; the forms should include VIP Preferred, MasterCard, Visa, etc.
- PayPal casino bonuses. While PayPal-specific bonuses are commonplace among US casinos, there are many other bonuses for gamblers. Players must pay attention to the types of online casino bonuses; the amount, e.g., casinos, should match the player’s deposit by 100%, which must be equal to a minimum of $750. In addition, customers should not forget to take note of the wagering requirements for these bonuses. Casinos should accept a maximum wager of up to 30x.
- PayPal casino games. Casinos with average ratings may offer approximately five hundred games, while the top-rated ones may have thousands in their gaming library from many providers. Having several providers contribute games to the casino results in variety, which most gamblers look forward to enjoying.
- Mobile. Is it easy to make payments from a mobile device with PayPal? Most online casino games are compatible with iOS and Android, so it is only in the best interest of both customers and casino owners to make payment via PayPal as hassle-free as possible.
- Miscellaneous. Other factors influencing one’s casino choice are Customer Support, Security Encryption of customers’ personal information, the website interface, and gaming graphics are other factors influencing one’s casino choice. Customers should be able to reach out for help via 24/7 live chat, toll-free phone, and email. A FAQ page is also an excellent idea for troubleshooting information.
- Prestigious gambling sites make protecting customers’ details a top priority so that players can enjoy their games in complete secrecy.
- Gamblers also appreciate a website that is intuitive and easy to navigate.
PAYPAL SLOTS & OTHER POPULAR CASINO GAMES
There is a high demand for casino games that accept PayPal as a payment method for slots and live casino games.
The good news is that in the US, the most popular casinos, like New Jersey Golden Nugget, offer thousands of games and allow customers to pay using PayPal. This casino offers a wide variety of games, including live games, roulette, blackjack, poker, and PayPal slots, as well as keno and virtual sports.
For more information on how we rate casinos, please click here.
ONLINE CASINO PAYPAL DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS 101
Every highly respected online real money casino accepts PayPal transactions for deposits and withdrawals. Nonetheless, we advise all prospective players to carefully read the casino’s Terms and Conditions policy before making a final decision. If the terms and conditions are unclear, then the next option is to clarify this information with the Customer support representative.
We have created a step-by-step guide on how to make a payment when gambling using PayPal. Please read on to learn more.
If you do not already have one, you must create a Paypal account. Setting up a PayPal account is free and very simple. You need to fill in your data and then add a bank card of your choice.
Choose a casino that accepts PayPal transactions and create your casino account. Here are our top PayPal casinos.
After creating and logging in to your casino account, navigate to the cashier section and select PayPal as your payment method. If promo codes are available for the casino, you can enter them in this section.
After selecting your payment method (PayPal), your account will automatically appear, prompting you to log in.
Log in to your account by providing your PayPal credentials. Confirm that the transaction is legitimate when prompted.
The deposit will appear in your casino account. Select the game you wish to play and have fun.
All highly rated online PayPal casinos automatically deposit funds to customers’ casino accounts if they use PayPal. On the other hand, making a withdrawal is not immediate. Withdrawal processing through PayPal may take 24 hours or longer. Processing payouts is a timely procedure because of the methods that are in place to prevent fraud and money laundering. There are no fees for processing transactions; if you encounter a casino doing so, we recommend avoiding that gambling platform. Why pay for a service that is offered for free somewhere else?
Some US online casinos allow players to deposit a maximum of $10000 and a minimum of $10.
ARE PAYPAL CASINOS LEGIT?
PayPal is an eminent payment platform that is well-known and operates worldwide. This platform is very particular regarding allowing business entities to use PayPal. PayPal processes approvals for gambling and casino platforms, which must prove to PayPal that they operate a legitimate business. Therefore any online gambling platform that provides PayPal services is a legitimate entity. In addition, PayPal’s fraud team is always on alert mode to detect and act upon any suspicious activities.
WHY MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL?
PayPal is one of the few payment providers delivering deposit and withdrawal services at top-rated casinos. This entity carries out thorough processing of approvals for any gambling enterprise that wants to use its platform. PayPal’s firm processes millions of payments daily worldwide, and in 2019 they, were number 209th in Fortune 500.
Here is a summary of why PayPal is the preferred payment method for many.
- Globally recognized and reputable platform
- Transactions are fast and secure
- Widely accepted in the US casino world
- Customers can use PayPal to deposit funds and make withdrawals.
BEST ALTERNATIVES TO PAYPAL
Even though PayPal is the best payment method for various reasons, it is possible to find other options. Some customers may prefer to use a platform like Play+ because of the bonuses they can take advantage of every time they pay. Other players may gravitate to using MasterCard when gambling at a casino because it is direct, and there is no need to store their card data on that platform.