- Eight games to choose from
- Fast money transferring common on the site
- Site accepts large number of cryptocurrencies
INDEPENDENT CRYPTOGAMES REVIEW
Crypto-games.net was established in 2014 and is licensed in Curacao. This casino site is far more straightforward than the rest of the sites that exist in the industry, as the site only offers a few games that are all provably fair along the blockchain. While Cryptogames may not be for everyone, players who want an online casino experience with no frills will surely enjoy this site.
CRYPTOGAMES FAUCET DETAILS
When it comes to games, Crypto-games.net only offers eight of them across their entire site. There is one slot game, there is blackjack, along with dice, roulette, video poker, plinko, minesweeper, and lotto. This is far fewer offerings than most BTC casinos, but these eight games are all provably fair and there is a nice array of games to choose from still. And these games are all provably fair.
- Experienced cryptocasino founded in 2014 by crypto enthusiasts
- All 8 games are provably fair
- Very low house edge which increases your winnings
- Support to 11 cryptocurrencies
- A lot of jackpots in the casino games
- Faucet bonus gives you free money to play with
- Only 8 games to choose from
- The appearance and sounds of the games could be better
- No deposit bonuses or free spins
- Restricted in many countries
CASINO RATINGS FOR CRYPTOGAMES
CRYPTOGAMES BONUS & REWARDS
One of the best things about Cryptogames is the fact that the site accepts several different kinds of cryptocurrency. Instead of just handling bitcoin, the site also allows players to fund their accounts with coins such as ethereum, litecoin, and even dogecoin. That commitment to blockchain-based gaming action is perfect for players who are invested into the cryptocurrency space already.
Cryptogames has also been lauded for the fact that it is a bitcoin casino that features quick transfers of funds. Whether a player is trying to withdraw BTC, LTC, or another altcoin, the fact that they can get their money quickly makes up for the fact that some players may not enjoy the number of games that are out there for players to utilize.