- 100% welcome bonus up to 1 BTC
- Up to 3 BTC in bonuses available over first three deposits
- Approximately 400 games to choose from
- Sportsbook and live casino options available
Betcoin AG Details
Betcoin was established in 2013, with the site providing a more versatile approach than most bitcoin casino sites tend to today. While the site provides casino games first and foremost, there are also sportsbook and poker options available at Betcoin to keep things interesting for players who like to take part in many different types of wagering.
As it pertains to the casino section of Betcoin, there is a solid number of games to choose from despite Betcoin falling short of other sites in that regard. There are close to 400 casino games to choose from at Betcoin, with the bulk of those offerings being in the slot category from software providers like Betsoft and Endorphina.
BETCOIN ACCOUNT DETAILS
Betcoin also boasts a strong selection of other casino games, with table games like roulette and blackjack being readily available. There are also a wide array of provably fair games available at Betcoin, such as dice. For those looking to shake things up even more, the Betcoin sportsbook offers the ability to wager on a massive number of sporting events.
- Wide game selection with casino games, live casino and also Bitcoin poker between real players
- Support to 9 cryptocurrencies
- Deposit bonuses are available to all cryptocurrencies
- A veteran Bitcoin and crypto casino founded in 2013
- The casino website is quite cluttered and unintuitive and could work faster
- High wagering requirements in the deposit bonuses (50x)
CASINO RATINGS FOR BETCOIN AG
BETCOIN AG BONUS & REWARDS
At Betcoin, the way funds are handled is interesting, in that one BTC is converted into 1,000 chips. As a result, the deposit bonus at Betcoin is also converted into chips, as players can take advantage of a 100% bonus good for up to one BTC plus 10 free spins. The second and third deposits at Betcoin are also good for a bitcoin in bonuses each, or the equivalent of bitcoin in litecoin or other altcoins.
Players will need to get used to the conversion from their preferred cryptocurrency into chips at Betcoin, but it is worth it to take advantage of the many features that the site has to offer. For those who like to go from casino games to sports betting and beyond, this is definitely a site to look at closely.